@inrupt/solid-client-access-grants API Documentation#
This experimental feature is currently only available in Inrupt Enterprise Solid Server (ESS).
For the latest stable version of solid-client-access-grants:
npm install @inrupt/solid-client-access-grants
See the release notes.
will work in all commonly-used browsers, except Internet Explorer. If you need
support for Internet Explorer, it is recommended to pass them through a tool
like Babel, and to add polyfills for e.g.
Additionally, when using this package in an environment other than Node.js, you will need a polyfill for Node’s buffer module.
Issues & Help#
Solid Community Forum#
If you have questions about working with Solid or just want to share what you’re working on, visit the Solid forum. The Solid forum is a good place to meet the rest of the community.
Bugs and Feature Requests#
- Interface: AccessBaseOptions
- Interface: AccessGrantParameters
- Interface: AccessModes
- Interface: AccessRequestParameters
- Interface: BaseRequestParameters
- Interface: FetchOptions
- Interface: InputAccessGrantParameters
- Interface: InputAccessRequestParameters
- Interface: RedirectOptions
- Interface: UmaConfiguration